Bandwidth Splitter is a program extension for Forefront TMG and ISA Server that
supplements it with new features to allow more rational sharing of the existing
Internet connection bandwidth and distributing it among all users and servers
according to preset rules.
The principal features of Bandwidth Splitter are:
- Limiting of the Internet connection bandwidth used by individual users and
hosts, as well as groups of users and hosts (traffic shaping, throttling)
- Setting up quotas for the maximum allowable Internet traffic use (in
megabytes) for a set period of time (a day, a week or a month) for individual
users and hosts, as well as groups of users and hosts
- Real-time monitoring of all users and their connections through Forefront TMG/ISA Server
by the administrator, including the bandwidths used by individual users and
- Generating bandwidth usage reports detailed by user, client IP, shaping or quota rule,
and with the graphs showing the dynamics of bandwidth usage
With Bandwidth Splitter you will get the following benefits:
- Great real-time monitoring abilities let administrator to effectively control traffic usage (see screenshot)
- Rational distribution of the Internet channel bandwidth (you establish the rules)
- Reducing Internet costs because of limiting non-priority traffic (peer-to-peer exchange, big downloads, etc)
- Comfortable work for important users
- Saving users' working time because of more guaranteed bandwidth allocation
- Users can track their traffic quota remainder via web interface (see screenshot)
- Get a long-term picture of your bandwidth usage from the reports to make strategic decisions about managing your bandwidth
Reviews and articles about Bandwidth Splitter
Product Review: BNTC Software's Bandwidth Splitter
by Deb Shinder
Deb Shinder reviews our product.
A Bandwidth Manager for ISA 2006 Firewall : Bandwidth Splitter
by Adrian F. Dimcev
Detailed explanation of most Bandwidth Splitter features. Many screenshots and examples of common usage.
A Chinese Bandwidth Splitter user guide
by Meibo Zhang
This article is a good start for Chinese users who don't understand English enough to read manual.
Localized versions of this web site, made by our resellers